Fishing and trolling Rod Holders, Planer Systems and Rocket Launchers
Fishing Rigging and Rod Holder Systems Call (315) 649-2589
We build our systems as we receive orders. All orders will ship within 14 calander days from the date the order is placed. If this 14 days falls on a weekend or holiday the order will ship the next business day after the weekend or holiday. Shipping to addresses to any of the contiguous states of the U.S. is FREE. U.S. customers are responsible for their states sales tax if applicable. We are now offering freeshipping to all Canadian provinces.
Please note that free shipping does not include any brokerage fees or GST. These fees can be added to your order or customers can choose to pay these fees upon receipt of the order.
CANADIAN CUSTOMERS can order on line or call in their orders. All border fees can be calculated based on the destination/ province that we are shipping to. Canadian customers are responsible for brokerage fees, GST/VAT and any other tariffs that may apply. We can calculate these fees and offer customers the option of paying these fees with their order or pay for the fees upon arrival of the order in country.
VAT stands for "Value added tax" or somes times refered to as Government sales tax and is calculated based on the total purchase price of the order. The brokerage fees are the transborder charges assest by the Canadian Government and charged to UPS upon crossing the border with their shipments. These fees are also calculated based on the total cost of the purchase. This purchase price is the cost of the goods in Canadian currency and varies with the current exchange rate at the time of purchase.
All international purchases are in U.S dollars and will depend upon the exchange rate at the time of purchase.
We urge our customers to use fishing forums when searching for feedback on our products. We listed a few great sources for tons of product information.
1. We just had 2 rod holders over-nighted to us. Our customer wants us to thank you. He LOVES them. These are pics of the first fish he caught on them. 15.5# 36″ brown. Thanks, you make it VERY easy to please our customers. Joe
2. Just wanted to send thanks and a couple pics of the rocket launcher plus with the custom supports that I envisioned and you created. The mount is now rock solid and. Excellent job! excellent product! excellent customer support! and American made to boot! You can’t ask for anything more. Sincerely, John
3. I would say this is was my best investment besides a high quality locator…. It allows me to change my spread with ease…. The construction and fit and finish are second to none. I recommend your products to anyone who has questions about it. I really like the adjustability and it’s easy to remove with a couple turns of a knob…. I believe I’m one of the first to span a 10ft beam with your product and it’s held up through the 2007 Tournament trail with no issues to speak of!! I’m thinking of adding a mast to the front and utilize the reels and pulleys to the mast…. Just to make the boards run out further to the front of the boat… Keeping the setup the same just adding the mast to the front.. That way I’d never have to go to the front of the boat to let out and retrieve the boards…. Have you guys tried this yet? I’m also adding lights to the system….I’ll let you know how it works and send pics upon completion.
I’ve attached some photos so you can see how it looks on the boat…. Feel free to post them on your Website!!!
Again thanks for making a product simple and effective for fisherman!!
4. Just wanted to send a quick note after my phone call to you guys thanking you again for a great product. I purchased the 3′ verticals and they look and work just like we thought. Phil
5. Your system is easy to install and I love it. Thanks for getting it to me as quick.
6.Love the system. I have gotten several positive comments from others. It works very well and completely fulfills my needs. Thanks.
7. Last week I ordered a low profile quad system from you…..It shipped super fast and was packaged with great care. I have a 2001 Sea Ray Sundancer 280, I fish the middle Chesapeake Bay area for stripers from April – Nov. I checked every web-site and boat show for a custom rocket launcher system for my Sea Ray. Out of all the “Custom” outfits, I found that you (Great Lakes Planers) were the only ones willing to help me. When I received your product I was impressed by the quality welds, and great craftsmanship. I couldn’t find one single flaw. I installed the system on top of my radar arch today, and can’t wait to go fishing. I’m attaching a photo of the mount and will send you a better photo once in the water. Just incase anyone else uses their weekend cruiser for fishing, and has similar question on where to mount your system. I look forward to ordering additional equipment in the future. PS: Thanks taking the time with giving me several measurements over the phone. Erik
8. I just got back and finally got to see the items you sent me. I am completely blown away. My expectations were high, but I am totally impressed.